Message from TUG President Dave Belastock
I began attending TUG meetings in 2002 for networking purposes. There I met Chief Pilots, Directors of Aviation, FBO Presidents and Managers, and Line Pilots. But I also met Managers and Supervisors from Teterboro Tower, NY TRACON, NY ARTCC, PANYNJ, AvPorts, US Customs and Immigration, Agriculture, TSA, Flight Training Providers, Flight Planning Service Providers, etc. All of these representatives shared a common objective: to ensure that Teterboro is the world’s premier business aviation airport in terms of safety, efficiency and service. Not only do our meetings represent one-stop shopping for information on every facet of Teterboro’s operations, the participants develop productive working relationships that are integral to achieving infrastructure and procedural enhancements. Your TUG Leadership remains committed to advancing the interests of all of Teterboro’s users by working collaboratively with local, State and Federal agencies. And our meetings will continue to feature speakers and programs of interest to our broad constituent base. In order to achieve these objectives, we need and desire your input and participation. Please come to our meetings, and consider supporting our efforts by becoming a paid member. We’ll look forward to seeing you soon.
Membership in the Teterboro Users Group is the best way to stay informed of developments that affect General Aviation at Teterboro Airport.
Membership will entitle you to the following valuable benefits:
- Attendance for all of your organization’s personnel at our meetings (3rd Wednesday of every other month) — including a complimentary continental breakfast and catered luncheon.
- The ability to meet, network and collaborate with aviation professionals at both TEB and around the world, including Teterboro Airport management, ATC supervisors & controllers, FBOs, and other pilots.
- An open forum to express your questions, comments and concerns directly to Teterboro Airport Management and other industry leaders. Your voice is valued and does matter!
- Interesting and informative presentations by well-respected aviation professionals at each TUG meeting.
- The personal satisfaction of helping to serve the Teterboro Airport community in the spirit of cooperation and safety.
- Ideal for individual pilots or small flight departments (less than 20 persons).
- Affordably priced at only $500 per year!
- Appropriate for large companies, organizations or flight departments (20 or more persons) wishing to join the Group.
- A great value at only $1,500 per year!
Thank you in advance for joining our organization. We look forward to meeting with you, and to working together with the common goal of making Teterboro Airport the nation’s premier business aviation facility!
Join TUG Here!
|PAYMENT OPTION #2: Mail-In|
|Click TUG 2020 INVOICE for a membership application form in an Acrobat PDF format.Please complete the form and mail your membership application form with a check for membership fee to:Tererboro Users Group
Attn: Lisa Sasse
23 Belcher Rd.
Warwick, NY 10990
201-788-1996Small Organization (less than 20 employees): $500 for one yearLarge Organization (20 or more employees): $1,500 for one year
If you have any questions regarding membership, please contact:
To download a free version of Acrobat Reader click here