The FAA has redesigned their Fly.FAA.Gov NAS Status web link in order to provide a more user-friendly and convenient access to FAA decision making products while improving user value. To access this application go to https://nasstatus.faa.gov.
Our Agenda was as follows:
- Scott Marsh, Manager Airport Operations and Securitywill provide an Airport Operations update. https://www.panynj.gov/airports/teterboro.html
- Gary Palm, FAA KTEB ATCT Manager, will present Tower Topics. https://www.faa.gov
- Laura Stensland, FAA Deputy Director System Operations East-North, and Ralph Tamburro PANYNJ Delay Reduction Program Manager will provide a “post-mortem” analysis of the 4+ hr departure delays that occurred at KTEB on Dec 19. https://www.faa.gov
- Jenny Showalter, Aviation Professionals International Client Services Manager, will discuss the top tools and skills necessary for pilots, flight attendants, mechanics and managers seeking career employment to find the right fit with business aviation organizations. https://www.apiaviation.com https://www.panynj.gov/airports/en/teterboro.html
- Laura Everington, Universal Weather and Aviation’s Senior Manager of Government and Industry Affairs, will provide an update on IATAs new Travel Pass and the implications for business aviation. https://www.universal weather.com
- Shawn Knight, FAA ZNY Manager – Plans and Programs, Domestic and International Airspace and Procedures, will fill in the blanks for operators regarding ATC capabilities, expectations and procedures associated with ATC Zero events in oceanic airspace. https://www.faa.gov
To view the meeting notes and presentations, visit our Meetings Page.
Did you know?
Your membership dues enable TUG to finance the Teterboro ATIS landline. Plug the following telephone number into your mobile phone and you'll always have the Teterboro ATIS at your finger tips: 201-288-1690.